Take Command 15.01 Build 54 (x86-x64)
Take Command представляет собой всеобъемлющий интерактивный графический интерфейс и набор инструментов командной строки. Take Command включает дополнительные стили Проводника, вложенные окна консоли, значительные усовершенствования стандартных команд CMD, такие как копирование, DEL, DIR, более 140 новых внутренних команд, улучшено редактирование командной строки, и тысячи других возможностей.
- You can run multiple command prompts and GUI applications simultaneously in tabbed windows, including our own Take Command Console (TCC), CMD, bash and PowerShell.
- The integrated file explorer allows you to examine directories and drag and drop files to the tabbed command prompt windows.
- The programmable tabbed toolbar lets you create up to 20 tabs with up to 50 toolbar buttons on each. Toolbar buttons can start new tabs or windows, or send commands or text to existing tabs.
- The TCC scripting language is a massive superset of the CMD command prompt commands, with 182 internal commands, 290 internal functions, and 177 system variables. Almost all of the CMD command prompt commands (e.g. DIR, COPY, DEL, START, etc.) are enhanced with hundreds of additional options, and TCC adds more than 140 new commands. Take Command can usually do in one or two lines what requires dozens of lines in Windows CMD commands (if it can do it at all).
- Most interactive commands (such as COPY, DIR, DEL, MOVE, etc.) have command dialogs that allow you to select filenames and options and see your command line before executing it. The most powerful Windows command processor is also the easiest to use!
- Take Command includes the best text and binary file viewer available for Windows, including bidirectional scrolling, hex listings, rulers, grid lines, extensive searching and printing features, and much more.
- Select or exclude files by date, time, size, owner, description, and extended wildcards or regular expressions for extraordinary flexibility in file management.
- Specify multiple filenames for most file processing command prompt commands (i.e., COPY, DEL, DIR, MOVE, etc.). (COPY even supports multiple targets as well as multiple sources.)
- The scripting language includes a complete set of flow control structures including IF-Then-Else, DO and FOR loops, SWITCH, subroutines, batch libraries, etc.
- Create and debug your batch scripts with the integrated graphical IDE. The IDE includes tabbed edit windows and a sophisticated debugger with single stepping, breakpoints, syntax coloring, tooltips, bookmarks, tabbed variable and watch windows. Windows batch file programming has never been easier or more powerful!
- The built-in screen scrollback buffer lets you review or print command line output from past commands, and find text in any tabbed window.
- You have multiple types of redirection, including redirecting and piping to STDERR, "here-document" and "here-string" redirection, and TEE and Y pipe fittings.
- Browse command line and directory history, filename and directory completion, and use numerous cut and paste options (even with Windows command line applications that have no internal cut and paste support) with the advanced line editor.
- Customize filename completion for any internal or external command or alias. This allows Take Command to intelligently select and display filenames based on the command line you are entering.
- The optional command prompt input window (with full undo/redo) allows you to create and edit commands before sending them to the active tabbed command line windows.
- Send keystrokes to tabbed windows, command prompt windows, or GUI windows .
- Find any directory on your system by entering only part of its name with extended directory searches.
- You can access FTP, TFTP and HTTP (including SSL and SSH) directories and files in all command line file-handling commands (COPY, DEL, MOVE, etc.).
- Send SMTP, SMPP, and SNPP messages from your batch files or the command line.
- Take Command includes internal compression and extraction commands and variables for GZIP, TAR, and ZIP files.
- Monitor your system's hardware and software events, and execute commands when an event is triggered. You can monitor the clipboard, directory changes event logs, network connections, processes, services, and USB and Firewire connections.
- Easily query the WMI (Windows Management Interface) to retrieve system configuration information.
- Expand your scripts with the internal support for Perl, Ruby, REXX, Python, Tcl/tk, and any Active Scripting language. You can even combine multiple languages in your batch scripts.
- Create your own variables or commands with plugins, or use one of the many third-party plugin libraries.
ОС: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 (x86-x64)
Язык Интерфейса: Русский / Английский
Размер: 16.1 Mb / 17.6 Мb